I Didn't See You There

Welcome to my story telling world of what ever I feel like writing. Feel free to comment on anything and everything on what ever you want to comment on. I don't care if you hate me or love me, just write comments, I'm bored.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

2012

December has arrived, about a week into it actually, and it is time for us yo celebrate the upcoming Christmas and New Year's. What to expect in 2012 is what everyone is and has been wondering. Will the world really end? Will I get married? Will I finally find the woman/man of my dreams? I promise not to answer these because I do not know the answer to any of these, but I can say this. Today was the day I received an epiphany of the most dramatic event of 2012. The color red, not dark, light or pinkish, red as in blood red or vibrant crimson, will return. The red color will be the fashion drama of all year in 2012, the color red will be the most worn clothing. People will read, if anyone ever does, 'Why would red ever come back?' or 'Was red even  a full style color?' The truth is, red is a very unique and attractive color. A woman in a dress of scarlet and waves down to his ankle with a crimson red Jimmy Choo has the power to awe the audience with the brightness of her color. Red attracts others easily and has been used as a signalling color. The color is in itself a vibrant and exquisite form of self praise, showing the audience their sexuality and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment