I Didn't See You There

Welcome to my story telling world of what ever I feel like writing. Feel free to comment on anything and everything on what ever you want to comment on. I don't care if you hate me or love me, just write comments, I'm bored.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday

It is indeed the end of Halloween in a matter of hours. It is also my birthday and a great one at that. But before the greatness ends with in the hours to come, it is true that every year, on Halloween, on a joyous birth date of mine, a sadness occurs. The year 2010, Halloween caused a disastrous meltdown of my costume. Year 2009, a corpse was found on someone's lawn thought to be a decoration. The year 2008, candies are found to be toxicated and poisoned by some. And this year, my shirt and my new jeans were accidentally bleached, leaving a clearly visible orange red marking. I am unsure of how to return it to black, but if you do, without ruining the print, please do tell. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed this year's Halloween, because the next will be your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment