I Didn't See You There

Welcome to my story telling world of what ever I feel like writing. Feel free to comment on anything and everything on what ever you want to comment on. I don't care if you hate me or love me, just write comments, I'm bored.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New

Yesterday was a very long day, long enough for me to not write a blog post. My parents took me to the mall to purchase clothes and to spend family time together, which was quite nice, since I needed some new clothes. I bought jeans for the first time, I used to hate jeans since it used to crunch up my crotch, but as time passed I got used to tight clothing. A single skinny jean, and a super skinny jean. I couldn't really tell the difference once I wore it, but all in all, it looks amazing, I prefer Calvin Klein, but Levi's would do. After all the hours of finding clothes that fit and worked and felt comfortable, we all went to see a movie, The Three Musketeers. At first, it felt as if the movie was very modern for its Medieval time period, but it was great to watch. The plot was very sinister and heroes were chivalrous. It was a great movie, but I don't know why the theatre was so empty on a Saturday night. IF you ever get the chance, go see it, and if you have, tell me what you thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment