I Didn't See You There

Welcome to my story telling world of what ever I feel like writing. Feel free to comment on anything and everything on what ever you want to comment on. I don't care if you hate me or love me, just write comments, I'm bored.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random

There was nothing to talk about, or anything I did special today. It's a simple same old, same old day. No one seems to be reading my blog anyways, looking at the comments and voting poll and seeing absolutely nothing. So I will do something I found on Tumblr.

You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You

      Now you're angry because you skipped all the You's because you felt lazy.

      Now you're angry because there is a 'Yoo' instead of a 'You' somewhere up there.

      Now you're angry because you went back and couldn't find the 'Yoo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment