I Didn't See You There

Welcome to my story telling world of what ever I feel like writing. Feel free to comment on anything and everything on what ever you want to comment on. I don't care if you hate me or love me, just write comments, I'm bored.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Once Upon a Time

Today I do a small, concise drama review, or more of a personal opinion of it. "Once Upon a Time" was released yesterday, I missed it. I have seen the trailers and wanted to see it, but time ran out for I was watching Desperate Housewives and that was at 12:00am. The drama starts off with a fairy tale story of Snow White, goes on and on and switches back between reality and fairy tale. From a rating of 10 to 0, I'd rate it 9, since I love the drama and will continue watching it until I die or unless it's cancelled. It couldn't receive the 10 only for the purpose of 'I didn't want to be too generous, but not to deducted.' If you haven't seen it, I do highly recommend watching it NOW, DROP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND GO WATCH IT, FOR JESUS' LIFE WATCH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment